30 april: Social Learning in the Workplace
An interactive discussion of how leading organisations are putting the “social” back into learning—and reaping real business rewards.
The internet, mobile technologies and social media are utterly transforming our lives as much as printing, the telephone, radio and television have in the past.
And according to learning experts, the workplace is at a tipping point for HR and business leaders. There’s no turning back, only futile resistance.
But what exactly is social learning, and why and how are organisations embracing it to enable valuable collaborations to occur? Please join us to discover the answers.
You will learn powerful, practical and proven strategies to use social tools to drive improvements in learning and business performance.
Topics covered will include:
- What social learning is—and what it is not
- Social learning as a transformative, collaborative practice for you and your workplace
- Practical tips to support social learning in your workplace
- How to build learning communities and peer networks into your L&D programs
- Case studies and examples of how social learning is solving business problems.
This is your opportunity to understand and harness the extraordinary workplace learning potential of social tools. Ample time will be provided for Q&A.
Who should attend:
- Business leaders
- Heads of HR and L&D
- Heads of Operations
- HR business partners
- L&D consultants and practitioners
To register for this complimentary one-hour webinar, please click here.